Background

Friday, June 25, 2010

Busy Fun!!!

This has been a very fun and busy week so expect some really good posts this weekend! ;)

I loved my Girl's Scrappy Day this time at Amy's house. The girls and I have decided to start a weight loss competition between each other and the person who has lost the most body weight percentage wins 100 dollars! I am super excited to start this and can't wait to see how everyone rocks it! I got some really cute layouts done and I promised pictures so here they are!



These were so fun to make and I love being able to work out my stress creatively. 

Tuesday, My best friend Katie and I drove to Tulsa to see Michael Buble at the BOK center. We had front row tickets and it was amazing. Come back soon for a detailed post about our adventure and some really great pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment