Thanks to my blogger "friend" Cassie at BTHR, I now have a fun little game to play. Feel free to join in on the fun by commenting or linking up your own blog!
The Archive of ME:
15 Years Ago (July 1996), I:
- had just finished 7th grade.
- was going through a really rough time trying to deal with my parent's divorce.
- thought I would play basketball forever.
10 Years Ago (July 2001), I:
- was broken hearted. I had just broken up with my first true love and was trying to figure out who I was.
- quit basketball. I hated busting hump and only ever being a bench warmer.
- was getting nervous about leaving my mom and sister to go to college.
5 Years Ago (July 2006), I:
- graduated from undergrad and was getting ready to start my first full year as a real 3rd grade teacher!
- was excited to finally be married after 4 1/2 long years of waiting.
- praying for guidance on where we should go for Jason's law school education.
3 Years Ago (July 2008), I:
- just found out that I was over 2 months pregnant with little Peanut.
- was scared to death if we would be good parents.
- started my master's degree in Education Administration.
1 Year Ago (July 2010), I:
- celebrated the 4th with Katie and my little man at Lake Texhoma while Jason studied the bar.
- was getting nervous about my internship to get my principal's certification.
- got a new job teaching 6th graders at Ninnekah Elementary. (A blessing in disguise)
- realized my baby is a little boy.
- ate my first real garden burger, and I didn't even miss the meat!
- went swimming with Jase and Uncle Shelby.
- am going to our good friend Zac's wedding rehearsal.
- am hoping Jase will act okay with the half arse nap he will be getting.
- going to be drinking a nice lambic this evening at rehearsal dinner.
- will wake up extra early to get my 10 mile walk done before the day begins.
- will have to wear a dress...eek!
- will get to see my boys all decked out in tuxes! Can't wait to take pics!
In a week, I:
- will be in school mode, full throttle.
- will be putting the finishing touches on my classroom decorations.
- will be trying to come up with a post schedule for my blog.
In one month (August 2011), I:
- will be kicking booty in the weightloss department with all my Susan G. Komen training.
- hoping the weather is cooler.
- would like to get my office organized.
In one year (July 2012), I:
- hope I’ll be done thinking about weight loss.
- will hopefully be making money from my crafty hobby.
- will be on a family vacation.
In five years (July 2016), I:
- hope to have our second child.
- will have built our dream house.
- possibly be a principal.
Happy Friday, friends!